At The Beacon Practice we offer assessment and therapy for a wide range of difficulties.
We understand that seeking support for yourself or a loved one with emotional or mental health difficulties can be daunting and overwhelming. At The Beacon Practice we offer a professional, friendly and accepting space to support clients to be heard, understood and move forward in their lives to overcome difficulties.
We support clients with a range of problems including:
- Childhood emotional and behavioural difficulties
- Anxiety disorders
- Anger issues
- Grief and loss
- Adjusting to life events
- Low self-esteem/low confidence
We use a range of evidence based psychological therapies and approaches including:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Compassion Focused Thearpy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Parenting Approaches
We are dedicated to helping the clients and families we work with understand the difficulties they are experiencing to increase self-compassion and make positive changes.